Friday, February 2, 2007

Nailed

So I've been tagged by DC Sports Chick for a meme, whatever that is. Here we go... more than you ever wanted to know about Grumpy Caps Fan #1

Team:
The Washington Capitals (with the old school red jerseys)
Uniform Number: I wouldn't dare steal Banzai's or Hunter's, so I'll go with 22.
Position: Center
Nickname: The Rock, but mostly for my skating ability (or lack thereof).
Dream Linemates: Bondra, Ovechkin
Rounding out the PP: Bobby Orr, Sylvain Cote
Job: Pass the puck, collect points
Signature Move: Feed Ovie and Banzai from my zone, try to get to center ice before they score in the other end.
Strengths: Size, ability to bang down low, ability to win big faceoffs
Weaknessess: skating, inability to speak Russian
Injury Problems? strained knee, ankle issues
Equipment: yes please. I'm not standing in front of the net when Banzai or Ovie shoot without full body armor.
Nemeses: Flightless Devilbirds, Marty Brodeur, Daniel Briere.
Scandal Involvement: Perpetually late for practice.
Who I’d face in the Stanley Cup Finals: The @#$@#$ Detroit Red Wings. REVENGE WILL BE MINE.
What I’d do with the Stanley Cup after our victory: Drink from it, try to fit brother's son in it (not while drinking, mind you).
Would the media love me or hate me? Hate. I'm too damn Grumpy to be loved.

Capital Fanatic, you're it.

No comments: